Educational Model During the 2020-2021 Academic Year Fall Semester
Published Date: Sunday, 6 September 2020
Please be advised that at the meeting dated 26.08.2020, the University Senate has decided to implement the following educational model during the 2020-2021 Academic Year Fall Semester;
- Students who are able to come to the campus will be offered face-to-face education; Regarding students who are unable to attend face-to-face classes due to force majeure caused by the pandemic, it will be ensured that the content covered in classes is offered online through digital possibilities.
- A maximum of 40% support education rate for our students who will receive face-to-face education on campus will be observed. The aforesaid rate will not be sought in the education to be provided for students who are unable to come due to force majeure caused by the pandemic.
- Necessary health measures in environments such as classrooms, laboratories, studios and workshops will be ensured and the education will be offered in environments allowing social distancing,
- For the parts of the courses that require application, laboratory / studio / workshop practices will be provided face-to-face to students who receive face-to-face education on campus. For students who are unable to attend on-campus classes due to force majeure caused by the pandemic, the content pertaining to application will be covered online via digital facilities,
- All exams, assignments, projects and evaluation processes will be conducted through the use of digital facilities.
- In line with the course of the pancemic, decisions on the education will be revised and updated, accordingly.